Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Great!

This new blog is great!It will serve as a good platform for the members to express themselves freely.Now you don't necesarily have to be a YFCI Contributor in order to voice your opinions and ideas.

Thanks to Zach for creating a new blog!And welcome all the members!

Celebrating the First Anniversary of the Founding of YFCI!

Its going absolutely great!

Thanks,

Anupreet Kaur
Member and Ambassador from India
& YFCI Contributor

8 comments:

Noor said...

YAY! I finally got my account bak!! will be more active here!

AK fan said...

Gr8!But let us first reach a conclusion about the perrenial "blog issue"!

Noor said...

yes of course! good point Anu!

Noor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AK fan said...

Thanks Noor!I hope we can reach a conclusion with the help of your idea...

Noor said...

yes! lets hope so! plus my idea rocks!! hehe

Zach Komes said...

I think we know what we want to do, right?

AK fan said...

Oh yes!Now we know what to do.Thankfully, this issue has been resolved at last!