
We are all trying to make this world a better place to live in. We don't know if we're going to change it or not. But we are trying.
Each and every one of us has a life. And we all have to live it. With its difficulties, still we try and move on with life.
So we asked our members about the things that they enjoy doing and we asked them about the things that help them in carrying on with life.
Here are the things that some of our members like doing:
*SoHuda:
"I like writing, watching movies and listening to music because these things get me out of reality for sometime..."
*Zach:
"I like to scuba dive/snorkel, travel, watch TV/movie, go online, play board games and I also like acting."
*Darkme:
"Reading is my favorite thing, I can get lost when I read. I also like talking to
my friends, being with people and listening to music..."
*Nibir:
"I like debating most, traveling and listening to music and I also like mouthwatering food."
*Alyssamilanofan:
"What I love to do is to: read, listen to music, watch TV and movies and I also love football and the best thing in the world for me is Alyssa Milano and Charmed. They've helped me in so many ways, they're both absolutely the best."
*Fathiamar:
"I love to read. I love to talk. I love to drive around and go places. I like to watch people and talk to them whenever I can so that I would understand. For me, everyone is clever, which means, no stupid people living. I might have a degree but I'm not as clever as the gardener whom only has a primary school education in gardening. These types of things intrigue me most. I like to think. Sometimes it gets out of my mind."
*AK:
"I enjoy are reading, writing, debating and discussing issues, watching the news, quizzing, observing, learning, collecting quotes and proverbs and surfing the net."
*Hekatea:
"I love to: read, write, travel, cook, meet people and drink coffee."
*Note - These are screen names of our members from the YFCI Online Discussion Forums - http://www.yfciforum.co.nr
Each and every one of us has a life. And we all have to live it. With its difficulties, still we try and move on with life.
So we asked our members about the things that they enjoy doing and we asked them about the things that help them in carrying on with life.
Here are the things that some of our members like doing:
*SoHuda:
"I like writing, watching movies and listening to music because these things get me out of reality for sometime..."
*Zach:
"I like to scuba dive/snorkel, travel, watch TV/movie, go online, play board games and I also like acting."
*Darkme:
"Reading is my favorite thing, I can get lost when I read. I also like talking to
my friends, being with people and listening to music..."
*Nibir:
"I like debating most, traveling and listening to music and I also like mouthwatering food."
*Alyssamilanofan:
"What I love to do is to: read, listen to music, watch TV and movies and I also love football and the best thing in the world for me is Alyssa Milano and Charmed. They've helped me in so many ways, they're both absolutely the best."
*Fathiamar:
"I love to read. I love to talk. I love to drive around and go places. I like to watch people and talk to them whenever I can so that I would understand. For me, everyone is clever, which means, no stupid people living. I might have a degree but I'm not as clever as the gardener whom only has a primary school education in gardening. These types of things intrigue me most. I like to think. Sometimes it gets out of my mind."
*AK:
"I enjoy are reading, writing, debating and discussing issues, watching the news, quizzing, observing, learning, collecting quotes and proverbs and surfing the net."
*Hekatea:
"I love to: read, write, travel, cook, meet people and drink coffee."
*Note - These are screen names of our members from the YFCI Online Discussion Forums - http://www.yfciforum.co.nr
We'd like to thank our staff member & good friend Huda for presenting & compiling this list.
So now you see that here at Youth For Change International, we not only work together to make a difference, but also have fun along the way!So if you want to make the world a better place, want to express your opinions and at the same time, make friends with young people from different parts of the world - then join YFCI today!
Thank you,
Anupreet Kaur
4 comments:
that was rily gr8! good job for huda and AA!
Thanks you Noor!And thanks to Huda!
wow! this is awesome Anu! it's now perfect! and thank you all! :D
PS: this is Huda!
Thanks a lot Huda!You did the main thing, I only added a few touches.The maximum credit goes to you!
Post a Comment